What is Logo Design? How should the logo design be?
Logo design is the design of graphics that represent a brand or identity for an organization, product or service. A logo design can consist of a symbol that reflects an organization's identity and values, or it can be created by changing the way an organization's name is spelled.
You can follow the steps below to design a logo:
- Identify the organization's identity and values: First, create a brand guide to identify your organization's identity and values. This will include your organization's target audience, message and vision.
- Try to gather inspiration: For inspiration, study logos of competing organizations, fashion designs, artwork, and popular symbols. Also, look for sources of inspiration that are relevant to your organization's target audience.
- Create examples: To create examples, create several different logo design examples using the ideas you have inspired. This will make it easier for you to identify the one that best fits your organization's identity.
- Edit and finalize samples: After editing your samples, choose the most appropriate and finalize them. This is done by adding colors, font and other details.
- Test the design: Finally, test your design and review how impressive it is and whether it is clear. If necessary, change the design and retest.
What Should Be Considered When Choosing a Logo Design?
The logo provides the first impression of a company to the institution. For this reason, logo selection and logo making are very important. So what should be considered when choosing a logo design?
Important points to consider when choosing a logo are:
- Originality: A unique logo is a symbol that sets your organization apart. An inauthentic logo may resemble the logo of competing organizations and weaken your organization's identity.
- Ease of use: A logo will be used on all your organization's promotional materials and products. Therefore, it should be easily printable, scalable and usable in different environments.
- Clarity: A logo should tell you instantly about your organization. Therefore, it should be understandable and instantly recognizable.
- Relevance: A logo should fit your organization's target audience and market. For example, for an organization that sells toys for children, a fun and colorful logo would be more appropriate.
- Consistency: A logo should be used uniformly across all of your organization's promotional materials and products. This will increase the consistency and recognition of your organization's identity.
You dream it, we design it. Come to us with the logo design you want or let us design the logo suitable for your company. Contact us now!